If you come by train, or by car and you need more informations, please get in touch with me. >> route planner
There is a reasonable possibility with the S-Bahn to the station Wien-Mitte:
If you decided to come by CAT from the Airport:
in both cases:
- Take the CAT or the S-Bahn (follow the signs) from the Airport to the railway station Wien-Mitte
- there you see the signs to the underground. Take the subway U 3 to the station Stephansplatz
- follow the signs to U1 to Reumannplatz and drive to sation Reumannplatz
- Then take the Bus 7A from Reumannplatz to the station Herzgasse
- Then don´t cange the side of the street, go back a few meters, enter left into the Herzgasse and after obout 20 meters you will be at Herzgasse 67, which is on the right side.
If you decide to come by cab, it will cost about € 36.- (price Aug 2013) and takes about 30 min. without big traffic.
There are cab informations in the arrivals lounge which offers an airport cab at this fixed price. The cabs in front of the airport calculates a much higher fee ! !